Monday, June 14, 2010

In Bloom

So I recently graduated from a University which made me utterly miserable. I'm surprised at myself for making it through, since every day made me want to unleash the tasmanian devil inside. It may be that I'm not a city person (though this is the most podunk "city" I've ever seen), but I choose to believe moreso that I'm just a "well-planned" city person. Denton, Tx seems like Hell.

Since graduating I've done nothing more than get really happy, fall into a deep depression, and then finally bounce back into a normal realm of thinking. At this moment I'm sitting in my boyfriend's (of 4.5 years) parents living room (mansfield, tx), watching how amazing thie light is on their kitchen sink, daydreaming about renting a house soon, so that my beagle and her dachsund sister can run free in a yard.

I'm ready to move on, but I have no job, and my lease doesn't end until the end of August. I pray every day, however, for wealth and happiness, because God has promised us this. I pray moreso to will its event, as I've heard the power of the spoken Word is beyond all other power on Earth.

I have found peace, my money is slipping, but I'm not worried. I still have some camera equipment that I *could* sell if I *had* to. I have people who care about me, so I think it will be alright. I'm not the type of person to stress if I don't have to, only sometimes.

I wish the sunlight could be enough to keep me living, it feels that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment